MÜV Magazine is seeking a Graphic Designer with an appreciation for minimal aesthetic to build editorial layouts and create graphics for use throughout our platform and network.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create editorial layouts for web and print.
- Collaborate with team members to concept, storyboard, and design media for print material, web, video, presentations, and interactive media.
- Previous relevant work experience a plus.
- Well-organized, creative thinker with strong design and production skills.
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Ability to learn new software.
- A strong understanding of print and digital design.
- Understanding or previous experience with WordPress a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of photography basics a plua.
- Working knowledge of motion graphics a plus.
- Eye for minimal and clean design.