MÜV Magazine is seeking a Senior Editor to join our editorial staff. The Senior Editor’s primary role will be overseeing editorial staff and will be responsible for planning, assigning and editing as well as proofreading, copy editing, and content editing.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working alongside and overseeing editorial staff. Work closely with writers to hone story ideas and develop new angles.
- Proofreading, copy editing, content editing.
- Contributing editorial pieces.
- Editing skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on deadlines in a fast-paced, digital environment.
- Exceptional communication, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Experience with WordPress or similar content management systems.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability work alongside others. Supervisory or managerial experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both internally and to a general audience.
- Capacity to contribute to the development and execution of our editorial strategy.
- Problem solving abilities and conflict resolution skills.