MÜV Magazine is seeking a Video Editor to produce impactful video content to be used across the MÜV network (platform and social media) and commercial projects.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Video post-production including cutting, color grading, audio editing, titling, 2D/3D motion graphics, sound design, encoding, and image handling to achieve optimum results. Maintain brand standards and aesthetics and export final products to adhere to industry standards for quality and compatible codecs.
- Support ongoing production and editing of editorial and commercial content for the magazine platform and social media.
- Media logging and organization.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong creative portfolio that demonstrates knowledge and execution of post-production capabilities.
- Demonstrable video editing ability.
- Working knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in motion graphics a plus.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and handle pressure.
- Good communication skills and the ability to take direction, give direction, and work as part of a team.